A word of caution to anyone not living the keto lifestyle. If you are primarily burning carbohydrates and just add a lot fat such as in these luscious fat bombs, you will not induce ketosis and you will likely put on weight. There is a science to it. Ketosis first, then fat bombs for fun.
Vanilla Cream Cheesecake Fat Bombs
These delicious vanilla cheesecake fat bombs are high on taste and will give you a long-lasting boost of energy. They are deliciously creamy and taste just like cheesecake.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 oz erythritol or other no carb sweetener of choice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Add cream cheese, vanilla and sweetening together in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until you reach a smooth consistent texture.
- Add half the heavy whipping cream and mix for another 2 minutes. Let the mixture sit for 3-5 minutes to allow the erythritol time to dissolve.
- Add the other half of the heavy whipping cream and mix on medium speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture is thick with firm peaks.
- Gently spoon mixture into molds of your choice. Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Suggested molds: mini cupcake pan with liners or 2 oz acrylic soap molds. The cupcake method with liners is much less messy.