Wonderful use of these tasty pickled peppers
Roast beef cooked in a slow cooker with garlic and pepperoncini makes a delicious and simple sandwich filling. Serve on hoagie rolls with provolone or mozzarella cheese, and your choice of condiments.
- Slow Cooker
- 3 lbs beef chuck roast
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pt pickled pepperoncini peppers
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 8 hoagie rolls or other large roll, split
- salt to taste
- Cust open the chuck roast in a few locations, then place in a slow cooker
- Rub garlic into cuts in the roast,
- Pour pepperoncini (including liquid) over the roast
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning over all
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours
- Shred the roast, salt to taste, then stuff the rolls with beef and pepperoncini peppers. Serve.