Ginger tea has been used for thousands of years as a cure for nausea and digestive problems. It offers a variety of health benefits and healing compounds to alleviate upset stomach. Many people reach for the ginger ale when feeling symptoms of stomach pain or nausea, but ginger tea contains higher concentrations of the compounds that alleviate these digestive issues; making it the better choice for feeling better faster.
Ginger Tea with Honey and Lemon
- Glass container or teapot
- 1 ” Fresh ginger root grated
- ½ Lemon
- Honey to taste
- 2 cups water
- Peel one-inch piece of fresh ginger root and grate into a glass container with a filter.
- Thinly slice lemon and add it to the container with the ginger.
- Add honey.
- Pour boiling hot water into the container and steep for five minutes.
- Strain and serve hot.