This is a quick Garam Masala (Indian spice) mix, Garam Masala is better when made with whole spices that have been roasted and ground, but this is a quick and easy substitute that’s pretty good.
Garam Masala - Easy Version
- 1 Tablespoon cumin ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cardamom ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper ground
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves ground
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg ground
- Mix cumin, coriander, cardamom, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg in a bowl. Place mix in airtight container and store in a cool, dry place.