Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookies
White and semi-sweet chocolate chips with macadamia nuts and dried cranberries
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter 2 sticks
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
Chips, Nuts, and Cranberries
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 375
- Stir together Dry Ingredients: flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat Wet Ingredients until creamy: butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Add nuts and cranberries
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.